Wednesday 13 May 2009

I'm so not cool

So the closer the run gets the more down hill my training goes! I’m currently suffering with a horrible cold, which I’m also trying not to give to the rest of the team (although if they do get it maybe they won’t be able to run as fast). Is that cheating?

So far I’ve done one 6 mile run and it took me over an hour. From someone who used to play sport nearly everyday I’m pretty embarrassed! And getting pretty fat.

This week I hope to sweat my cold out with some good long runs.

The style of my jogging seems to change every time I run... I can just see me tomorrow, the snot running down my face my head bobbing, arms waving and all I’m worried about is my boobs moving or hitting me in the face.. This is NOT a cool look! Running isn’t cool…I’ve come to this conclusion. I often see people beeping at runners, but not me, not one bloody beep. I’m just not cool when running.

Anyway cool or not…I will update you on my running on Friday.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment